BOARD OF MANAGEMENT
The Board of Management of St. Pauls is constructed as follows:
Chairperson: Maeve Gallagher (Patron’s Nominee)
Secretary: Morag McGowan (Principal)
Emma Clarke Conway (Parent Nominee)
Brendan McKenna (Parent Nominee)
John Scott (Community Nominee)
Gillian Toole (Community Nominee)
Anthony Shannon (Patron’s Nominee)
Stephen Harte (Teacher Nominee)
The Board of Management has a statutory obligation to ensure, through the Principal and teaching staff that:
- General education provision within the school is of a high quality.
- The needs of students are identified and responded to by the school.
- Appropriately qualified and competent teaching and non-teaching staff are appointed, subject to approval of the Patron and the Minister.
- School Plans are developed, implemented and regularly evaluated.
- Management and staff development needs are identified and provided within available resources.
- Parents receive full information on their child’s progress.
- The school provides religious education for the children of the Catholic faith.
- The school complies with all rules and regulations prescribed by the Department of Education and Skills.