The uniform supplier comes to the school in May/June for orders for the coming year. Should you require any items during the course of the school year please order through their website.
• The school uniform must be worn, in full, every day. The school tracksuit is worn on days indicated by the class teacher.
• Flat black or navy shoes (not slip on) are to be worn with uniform and runners are to be worn with tracksuit.
• If your child is seen to be repeatedly in the incorrect uniform a note will be sent home.
• All items of clothing must be labelled with your child’s name. For ‘Lost and Found’ please contact the office.
• Girls may wear stud earrings only. Boys are not permitted to wear earrings.
• Children may wear a watch.
• No other jewellery should be worn.
• Children are not permitted to wear any make up.